Thursday, July 1, 2010

yo diggity.

Tomorrow is my last day here. So weird! I feel like I've been getting ready to go for so long. I'm so just ready to be there. At the same time I'm starting to get nervous. I keep stressing out about the dumbest things. Seriously, I'm not even stressing about stuff that I should stress out about. It's ridiculous. For example, I am currently trying to figure out how I can get my Tupac poster there without bending it or anything like that. It's looking like Tupac is going to have to stay here. I think my mom will be happy about that. But really it still hasn't hit me that I'm leaving. It feels like I'm not really going or something. Weird. Uuuhh... I don't really know what else to say. Hopefully, when I get there I'll have awesome stories, or at least interesting ones so this whole blog thing will be a little more interesting. I think it may take me a while to get used to this blogging thing, just throwing that out there. This just seems a little awkward right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment